This site is provided by Itagg Limited (also known as "iTagg") which has its registered address at 3rd Floor, 12 Gough Square, London, EC4A 3DW and which is a limited company registered in England, no. 4344060 and registered for VAT, reg. 791 4558 95.
"iTagg" is committed to protecting the privacy of its clients and website users.
1. What information is collected and how is it used? We ask you to supply certain information when you sign up with us as a client. This information includes your name, the name of your business (if applicable), your postal address, email address, telephone/mobile numbers, fax number (if applicable) and how you heard of us. This information will be used in the management of our own database and to enable us to contact you about the service you have requested (for example, to confirm the purchase of prepay sms alerts or to inform you of the need to top up your sms alerts).
We may also use your email address or mobile number to send you our regular iTagg newsletters by email or text/picture message, see "Newsletter Subscriptions" below.
In addition, when you use our website we store your IP address and may use this information to administer our website and help to diagnose any network or server problems.
2. Do we share your information, data or messages with anyone else? iTagg will not, without your consent, divulge, sell, lease, rent or provide in any other way your personal information or any of your mobile data, numbers or messages to a third party, except in the following circumstances:
2.1 in order to send or receive your sms text or mms picture messages, in which case we need to pass your mobile phone numbers and messages only to our upstream sms/mms gateway partners. The agreement we have with them stipulates that apart from exceptional circumstances they only use such data for the purpose of sending these sms or mms messages and will not pass on your numbers, messages or data to other parties. Note that we are not responsible for the privacy policies of third parties. Under exceptional circumstances we will pass all known contact details of a client to any of our upstream sms/mms partners (as well as police or other regulatory authorities) if they have made a formal request in order to investigate an alleged breaking or possible breaking of any relevant regulations, codes of practice, legislation, applicable laws or other rules and regulations as laid down from time to time by the Mobile Operators, police or other regulatory authorities relating to the sending or receiving of sms text or mms picture messages.
2.2 we may use other third party, unaffiliated, companies to help us maintain and operate our website or for other reasons related to the operation of our business, and those companies may receive your personally identifiable information or your sms data, messages and numbers for that purpose. The contract we will always seek to create with them will stipulate that they only use such data for the specific purposes agreed between us. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third parties.
2.3 if required to do so by law or by any organisation with appropriate authority including but not limited to Phonepayplus who are the regulatory body in the UK for premium rate charged telecommunications.
2.4 if you have signed up for optional services which require us to pass your personal information to another company (see "Optional Services" below).
2.5 to any financial institution with whom we hold an account for the purpose of verifying credit status and/or validating financial transactions. This includes but is not limited to Paypal, Barclaycard Merchant Services and Datacash.
2.6 as our business develops, we may sell or buy corporate assets, and in such transactions customer information may be shared with third parties and become one of the transferred business assets.
3. Credit Cards Credit card payment for our services is processed by our secure payment service provider Paypal. By using Paypal, no card details are passed to or shared with iTagg, they are all processed within Paypal.
4. iTagg Newsletter Subscriptions & Client Communications From time to time iTagg will communicate by phone or send client communications and newsletters by email or text/picture message to those who have signed up to our newsletter or purchased or taken out free trials of services or products from iTagg or enquired about our services and products. iTagg reserves the right to discuss or include relevant industry, service/product and company news as well as advertising and promotions for services or products belonging to iTagg and third parties. You may opt in or out of client communications and newsletters at any time by contacting iTagg at email@example.com.
A primary service offered by iTagg is the forwarding of incoming SMS to a client by way of email. These emails may be disabled by the client at any time from within their iTagg control panel and it is the clients own responsibility to do so if required. If these SMS Forwarding Emails are in relation to a "free service or product" provided by iTagg to the client, then iTagg reserves the right to include advertising for other iTagg services or products and for third parties.
5. Optional Services From time to time iTagg will offer additional services to our clients. In some cases these services may require us to pass personal data held by us to a third party. Any such service will be optional and the opt-in process will clearly show that personal data will be shared with another company.
7. Changes to Personal Information If you need to change the information that we store about you, for example because you have moved or to correct an error, please login to the relevant dashboard or control panel or email iTagg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Consent Use of the websites belonging to iTagg Limited as well as the services and products provided through those sites indicates your consent to the collection and use of information as described in this policy as well as your consent for us to communicate with you as described in this policy. Any changes to the policy will be posted on this page and your continuing use of the website and our services and products will indicate your agreement to any changes to this policy.
10. Contacting iTagg Limited You may contact iTagg by emailing us at email@example.com.